Posted to xmlrpc-dev@ws.apache.org by Hannes Wallnoefer <ha...@helma.at> on 2002/02/02 11:03:03 UTC

website update

I'm getting mail from people who have difficulties finding the mainling
list and download infos for XML-RPC on xml.apache.org.

Some time ago I added pages to the xdoc directory for download, cvs
access and mailing list info. Could somebody with an account on
xml.apache.org please generate the html pages and update the site?

(Or, if I get an account and some instructions, I could do it myself.)

Hannes

Re: website update

Posted by Hannes Wallnoefer <ha...@helma.at>.
Jason van Zyl wrote:

>The site is now updated

Thanks Jason.

BTW, sorry for sending the message twice, but the first one took about
one day to get through the list so I thought it had been lost.

Hannes

Re: website update

Posted by Hannes Wallnoefer <ha...@helma.at>.

Re: website update

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com>.
On 2/2/02 5:03 AM, "Hannes Wallnoefer" <ha...@helma.at> wrote:

> I'm getting mail from people who have difficulties finding the mainling
> list and download infos for XML-RPC on xml.apache.org.
>
> Some time ago I added pages to the xdoc directory for download, cvs
> access and mailing list info. Could somebody with an account on
> xml.apache.org please generate the html pages and update the site?
>
> (Or, if I get an account and some instructions, I could do it myself.)

The site is now updated.

--

jvz.

Jason van Zyl