Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2020/07/01 16:57:19 UTC

Re: Karaf CLI to challenge user for username/password

Hi,

It rings a bell to me about JNI and so (related to jansi).

Can you please give me some details about the environment ? OS, JDK, Karaf version ?

I saw your shared the ODL Jira ID, I will take a look. I would just need some time.

I will keep you posted in the Jira.

Regards
JB