Posted to mirrors@apache.org by "Sascha E. Pollok" <mi...@iphh.net> on 2009/06/27 19:14:56 UTC

Connection refused on European master mirror

Hola,

we get this error message for at least 2 hrs now or so:

rsync: failed to connect to rsync.eu.apache.org: Connection refused (111)

Anything broken?

Thanks
Sascha
apache.mirror.iphh.net-admin

RE: Connection refused on European master mirror

Posted by Gavin <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.

Hi Sascha, Yes we lost a disk on our EU mirror m/c, all back up now and I
see your mirror is back up to date. (Next time we'll remember to redirect to
master!)

Thanks

Gav...