Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Rob Tompkins <ch...@gmail.com> on 2023/06/07 14:13:07 UTC

[FINERACT-1917] Looking in to this, looks like there's a start on GH#3192

Hello all,
I’m going to try my hand at looking into FINERACT-1917. It seems that there are a few tickets inflight here. I know Muthu worked on FINERACT-1912, which is where I’m planning to start, and Mihaly is working FINERACT-1910. Just curious, how much work has been done on 1910? Let me know if you guys have suggestions about which angles to tackle this from?

Cheers,
-Rob

Re: [FINERACT-1917] Looking in to this, looks like there's a start on GH#3192

Posted by Rob Tompkins <ch...@gmail.com>.
So I’ve been looking over the code a bit and I wonder if we need to instead of just writing into the Savings Account API, we should write a whole new API in java for this “PaymentsAccountWithInterest” as to non-breaking with the other APIs?? Though writing a completely new API takes time and I don’t know what time pressures the project is under. So I need a little guidance here as to whether or not we just change the existent code or write fresh code.

Thoughts?

-ROb

Posted by James Dailey <ja...@gmail.com>.

--