Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> on 2018/09/23 16:15:48 UTC

New Blog Post to review - Loading Github external data through HTTPService

Hi Andrew,

I have a new blog post for you to review. I still need to check a problem
in IE11, but I think the post is ready for review and modification.
Hope you could take the time and check it

Thanks!

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: New Blog Post to review - Loading Github external data through HTTPService

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Great, thanks! :)

Posted by Andrew Wetmore <co...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.