Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org> on 2016/11/23 03:54:42 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Zeppelin 0.7 Roadmap

Hi

I updated the wiki.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZEPPELIN/Zeppelin+Roadmap

Please feel free to give more suggestions about the roadmap any time.

I think roadmap doesn't mean the community will reject items not on the
roadmap, it's more like showing where the primary focus of the community
goes.

Although there were a lot of progresses since 0.6.x, not all the issues
planned 0.7 are resolved yet. So let's see how much we can get close to the
roadmap at the end of Nov.

Thanks,
moon