Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Joan Xiao <jx...@polivec.com> on 2006/02/07 02:27:04 UTC

Retrieve matching text

Hello all,

I'm able to use the API to search in document contents. But how do I
retrieve the matching text from the query result? I'd like to show some
snippet of the matching text to the user...

Thanks.

Joan

Re: Retrieve matching text

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <ma...@gmx.net>.
you have to use the regular jcr api to retrieve the content from the
matching nodes and then filter the content manually.

jsr-170 does not specify a facility to retrieve matching text snippets.

regards
  marcel