Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by Brian McCallister <mc...@forthillcompany.com> on 2004/06/14 03:13:07 UTC

Cannot make release

I tagged RC7, but I cannot make the release as I don't have write
permissions on the files for the site, or the builds directory for
distributions. Thomas M. owns them all presently, and they are not
group writable =/

That said, I tagged OJB_1_0_RC7 in CVS, and RC7 is ready to go -- I
just don't have the ability to do it on said machine.

-Brian

Re: Cannot make release

Posted by Brian McCallister <mc...@forthillcompany.com>.
I am copying the archives and gpg signatures up to minotaur so they
will be there and waiting =) Will be in my home directory
/public_html/OJB_1_0_RC7/ which I will make rw for the db group =)

-Brian

Re: Cannot make release

Posted by Brian McCallister <mc...@forthillcompany.com>.
First rc7 bug -- javadocs only seem to generate for broker and are
labeled rr6 =) Missed that, will fix for 1.0 this week.

-Brian

Re: Cannot make release

Posted by Brian McCallister <mc...@forthillcompany.com>.

Re: Cannot make release

Posted by Brian McCallister <mc...@forthillcompany.com>.
Thomas,

Started to put new site up and hit big problem part way through -- you
own the images directory and I don't have RW on it! So right now all
images are broken.

Re: Cannot make release

Posted by Thomas Mahler <th...@web.de>.
Hi Brian,