Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com> on 2002/05/28 20:50:09 UTC

fulcrum legacy build

Hi,

Now I'd like to get rid of the fulcrum legacy build :-)

We also want to move to a single source directory in Maven and fulcrum
is still a problem because there are multiple source directories. I
myself, don't want to mess around with making separate builds so I just
want to put the sources under one tree again. This was dlr's original
idea but it's obvious the separate build system didn't come so if
someone wants to do it now feel free, otherwise can we put the sources
back under one tree?

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jvanzyl@apache.org

http://tambora.zenplex.org

Re: fulcrum legacy build

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Now I'd like to get rid of the fulcrum legacy build :-)
>
> We also want to move to a single source directory in Maven and fulcrum
> is still a problem because there are multiple source directories. I
> myself, don't want to mess around with making separate builds so I just
> want to put the sources under one tree again. This was dlr's original
> idea but it's obvious the separate build system didn't come so if
> someone wants to do it now feel free, otherwise can we put the sources
> back under one tree?

I'm happy that you did this.