Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org> on 2015/08/03 01:42:24 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Mahout 0.11.0 Release candidate

This is the vote for release 0.11.0 of Apache Mahout.

The vote will be going for at least 72 hours and will be closed on
Wednesday,
August 5th, 2015.  Please download, test and vote with

[ ] +1, accept RC as the official 0.11.0 release of Apache Mahout
[ ] +0, I don't care either way,
[ ] -1, do not accept RC as the official 0.11.0 release of Apache Mahout,
because...

Maven staging repo:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemahout-1012
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemahout-1012/org/apache/mahout/mahout-distribution/0.11.0/>
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachebigtop-1001>

The git tag to be voted upon is release-0.11.0

Re: [VOTE] Apache Mahout 0.11.0 Release candidate

Posted by Suneel Marthi <su...@gmail.com>.
Someone verify the sigs and hashs, then yes

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Suneel Marthi <su...@gmail.com>.
Cancelling the 0.11.0 Release candidate as the hashes have not been
generated for .asc artifacts.

Will send an update once we have a new Release Candidate.

Posted by Andrew Palumbo <ap...@outlook.com>.
I think we still need to verify sigs and hashes.

Posted by Pat Ferrel <pa...@occamsmachete.com>.

Posted by Andrew Musselman <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Palumbo <ap...@outlook.com>.

Posted by Suneel Marthi <su...@gmail.com>.