Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com> on 2013/02/27 21:00:37 UTC

[DISCUSS] Review Board Guidelines DRAFT

Folks

I put together DRAFT review board guidelines in wiki https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Review+Board+Guidelines. Please review and update as needed.

Thanks
Animesh

Re: [DISCUSS] Review Board Guidelines DRAFT

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 02:17:50PM -0800, Alex Huang wrote:
> Good point Joe.  I think actually all patches in this manner should be treated as if it's a merge and go through Chip's merge guidelines.

+1 - added a link.

Posted by Alex Huang <Al...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net>.

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 01:30:37AM +0530, Animesh Chaturvedi wrote:
> Folks
>
> I put together DRAFT review board guidelines in wiki
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Review+Board+Guidelines.
> Please review and update as needed.
>
> Thanks
> Animesh

Looks good. Added a small section on acknowledging contribution.

--
Prasanna.,

RE: [DISCUSS] Review Board Guidelines DRAFT

Posted by Alex Huang <Al...@citrix.com>.
The issue has already been resolved and the step is added to Jira already.

I don't think everyone can see the workflow on Jira.  I added it to your page.  You can find a good place to put it.

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.

[Animesh>] Yes it's on my TODO

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.
Alex I know we talked about this a while back, but I cannot recall the entire context. I will sync up with you tomorrow and update the guidelines

Posted by Alex Huang <Al...@citrix.com>.
Nice.