Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Prescott Nasser <ge...@hotmail.com> on 2011/12/22 18:55:51 UTC

[Lucene.Net] Merge 3.0.3 into trunk and other forward progress

Its been pretty quiet as of late. I'd like to merge 3.0.3 into the trunk and wipe out the branch.

Im going to do this by lazy consensus since responses are a little difficult to come by. Im going to do this Jan 5th - after the holidays to give everyone the opportunity to respond if they think this is a bad idea. I will do it quicker if people respond it is a good idea however.

I am also going to package up 2.9.4g the week between the two holidays - if there is anything that needs to get done lets get it taken care of.

Finally, if I dont hear any other way in the next day or two I am going to copy the Java lucene jira issues for 3.0.3 release into our jira so that we can track and start knocking them down.

Happy holidays all,
Prescott

Sent from my Windows Phone

Re: [Lucene.Net] Merge 3.0.3 into trunk and other forward progress

Posted by Rory Plaire <co...@gmail.com>.
I was just looking at the issues for 2.9.4g since I have a bit of time to
put against them in the coming week. They are here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENENET/fixforversion/12316479. Are
these current? If so I can just keep going in the direction DIGY set to
help close them.

-r

Posted by michael herndon <mh...@wickedsoftware.net>.