Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Laura Stewart <sc...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/03 18:59:58 UTC

DOCS - Alpha version (PDF) of Admin Guide does not appear on Apache Derby page

On the Derby Manuals page
(http://db.apache.org/derby/manuals/index.html)

when I click on the link for the Alpha PDF version of the Derby Server
and Administration Guide
(http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/dev/adminguide/derbyadmin.pdf)

nothing appears.  When I try the same for the Reference Manual, the
PDF version of the doc appears.

--
Laura Stewart

Re: DOCS - Alpha version (PDF) of Admin Guide does not appear on Apache Derby page

Posted by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com>.
Laura Stewart wrote:
> ***(LS) Mozilla works fine. I am using Windows Explorer.  The
> Documentation page does not appear to have a down load option for the
> docs.

Can you right-click on the link and choose "save as" or "save target as"?

I'm glad Mozilla works for you. Internet Explorer (6.0) worked for me as
well.

 -jean

Posted by Laura Stewart <sc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com>.