Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org> on 2019/11/26 07:56:35 UTC

[DISCUSS] archive or delete dashborad-built repository

hello, community

The dashborad-built repository[1] stores the compiled code. They cannot be
handled well about licenses, so they are not included in the release
version of Apache APISIX.

So, does this repo no longer need to be maintained? Do we need to archive
or delete the repo directly?

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-apisix-dashboard-built

Thanks,
Ming Wen, Apache APISIX
Twitter: _WenMing

Re: [DISCUSS] archive or delete dashborad-built repository

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, we can make it read only as an archive.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Posted by Lang Wang <to...@apache.org>.
'Make it archive' +1

Posted by Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org>.
I would prefer archiving it.

Posted by YuanSheng Wang <me...@gmail.com>.
To avoid confusion it might be better to delete it.

--

*MembPhis*
My github: https://github.com/membphis

Re: [DISCUSS] archive or delete dashborad-built repository

Posted by junxu chen <ch...@apache.org>.

Posted by Linsir Wu <li...@apache.org>.