Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by SAXESS - Hussayn Dabbous <da...@saxess.com> on 2003/02/21 14:58:40 UTC

Re: BeginnerSimpleWebappOrganisation strange evolution

Hy, Derek;

Derek Hohls wrote:
> I think the page is fine - if we add any more
> we will need to make 2 pages! otherwise the
> "simple beginners" will get put off...

I was close to split this page into two this morning:
basic_issue + advanced_issue
I simply didn't do it, because i was disturbed by a
phone call ;-)

> i was thinking we also need a central index page
> which ties all the bits and pieces together and
> gives some indication of reading order, level of
> complexity etc.   (the wiki is easy to add to, but
> hard to see where everything fits in..)

What do you mean by central index page ?
Can you explain in a little more detail ?

hussayn