Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Stefan Seifert <St...@diva-e.com.INVALID> on 2022/09/09 09:13:34 UTC

sling engine release? SLING-11521 in progress

i would like to make a new release of sling engine.

there is one in-progress improvement ticket [1] "Clean up Engine Code" which is very generic and looks more like an epic than an actual task. maybe we can split it in multiple parts?

stefan

Re: sling engine release? SLING-11521 in progress

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
I resolved that one, most of the work is done anyways.

Regards
Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler