Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/04 04:40:46 UTC

problem with XMLFaultCode and custom fault codes

I think there is a problem with the XMLFaultCode class with handling
custom fault codes. The way it handles custom fault codes by modifying
CUSTOM_SOAP11_ONLY enum value is just not thread safe (if I understand
enums right). I think the XMLFaultCode should be turned into a class
and each custom fault code would be a separate XMLFaultCode instance.

I have a fix ready if we agree on the problem and the solution.

Jarek

Re: problem with XMLFaultCode and custom fault codes

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.
Sure. I created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-3703 with a patch.

Jarek

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.