Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Steve Fatula <st...@neobits.com> on 2012/01/04 22:13:31 UTC

Paypal IPN error due to null getWebSiteId

Trying to get Paypal set up, the ipn version.

The notify url is set in the payment.properties file, and in fact a request comes in the log file to ecommerce/control/payPalNotify

However, there is an error getting the Product Store. PayPalEvents.java says that ProductStore is null. Tracing that code, I see that the error comes from WebSiteWorker.getWebSiteId. That code tries to get the servletContext and apparently gets null.

I am not familiar with where you might have to configure that. What could be the problem?

Steve