Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Andrey Gura <ag...@apache.org> on 2022/06/06 14:56:17 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Ignite 3.0.0 alpha 5: Code freeze

Igniters,

our release schedule has shifted a bit. But it is time for a code
freeze and a new branch creation.

The following issues is still in progress (not an issues status, but
work state):

Data rebalancing

CLI MVP

[Native Persistence 3.0] End-to-end test for persistent PageMemory

SQL API: Implement query metadata

SQL API: Add batched DML queries support.

SQL API: Examples.

Please, give some planned timelines for these issues. I would like to
create the ignite-3.0.0-alpha5 branch today and announce Code Freeze.
Otherwise, extra steps will be required to include the PR's to the
release branch.

Thanks!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Ignite 3.0.0 alpha 5: Code freeze

Posted by Andrey Gura <ag...@apache.org>.
Alexander,

It looks like a blocker. The issue has been targeted to alpha5 release.

Posted by Alexander Polovtcev <al...@gmail.com>.
Hello, dear Igniters.

--
With regards,
Aleksandr Polovtcev

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Ignite 3.0.0 alpha 5: Code freeze

Posted by Andrey Gura <ag...@apache.org>.
Thanks a lot to all! We are ready to vote.

Posted by Andrey Gura <ag...@apache.org>.
Targeted to the release.

Posted by Alexander Polovtcev <al...@gmail.com>.

--
With regards,
Aleksandr Polovtcev

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Ignite 3.0.0 alpha 5: Code freeze

Posted by Andrey Gura <ag...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andrey Gura <ag...@apache.org>.
Pavel,

The issue is targeted to the alpha5 release.

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.

Posted by Андрей Хитрин <an...@gmail.com>.

--
Андрей Хитрин

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Ignite 3.0.0 alpha 5: Code freeze

Posted by Andrey Gura <ag...@apache.org>.
Andrey,

Posted by Андрей Хитрин <an...@gmail.com>.

--
Андрей Хитрин

Re: Re[2]: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Ignite 3.0.0 alpha 5: Code freeze

Posted by Andrey Gura <ag...@apache.org>.
Thanks, Igor.

These issues are included in the release. Please, move forward and let
me know when PR's will be ready to be merged (all checks done, review
done, tickets have corresponding comments from reviewrs).

Posted by Игорь Гусев <de...@mail.ru.INVALID>.

--
Igor Gusev

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Ignite 3.0.0 alpha 5: Code freeze

Posted by Andrey Gura <ag...@apache.org>.

Posted by Игорь Гусев <de...@mail.ru.INVALID>.
Please merge the remaining doc issue

--
Igor Gusev

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Ignite 3.0.0 alpha 5: Code freeze

Posted by Andrey Gura <ag...@apache.org>.
Thanks, Yuri!

Posted by Юрий <ju...@gmail.com>.

--
Живи с улыбкой! :D

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Ignite 3.0.0 alpha 5: Code freeze

Posted by Andrey Gura <ag...@apache.org>.
Kirill, thanks for help!

I've already targeted this issue to the current release. Make me know
when the issue will be ready to merge.

Posted by ткаленко кирилл <tk...@yandex.ru>.

Posted by Andrey Gura <ag...@apache.org>.
Igor,

Thanks for your efforts. All changes have been merged.

Posted by Игорь Гусев <de...@mail.ru.INVALID>.

--
Igor Gusev

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Ignite 3.0.0 alpha 5: Code freeze

Posted by Andrey Gura <ag...@apache.org>.
Great! Thanks, Slava!

Posted by Вячеслав Коптилин <sl...@gmail.com>.
Hello Andrey,

Posted by Andrey Gura <ag...@apache.org>.
Igniters,

Posted by Aleksandr Pakhomov <ap...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrey,

Posted by Andrey Gura <ag...@apache.org>.
Igor,

Documentation issues have been targeted to the current release. I'm
waiting for "ready for merge" notification.

Thanks!

Posted by Игорь Гусев <de...@mail.ru.INVALID>.

--
Igor Gusev

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Ignite 3.0.0 alpha 5: Code freeze

Posted by Andrey Gura <ag...@apache.org>.
Aleksandr,

Posted by Aleksandr Pakhomov <ap...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrey,