Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Norman Maurer <nm...@byteaction.de> on 2006/05/16 22:14:29 UTC

RE: Tabs vs Spaces in latest commit, maybe to Norman (Was: Re: svn commit: r407019 - in /james/server/trunk/src/java/org/apache/james/smtpserver: AddHeaderHandler.java EhloCmdHandler.java HeloCmdHandler.java MailCmdHandler.java RcptCmdHandler.java)

Am Dienstag, den 16.05.2006, 14:46 -0400 schrieb Noel J. Bergman:
> > I found tabs in that 5 files
>
> If people run a build before committing, that should fix formatting.  We have a task to remove tabs.
>
> 	--- Noel

Thx for the tip.. but i run a build every time before commit anyway..but
mabye i just forget it last time :-( will check eclipse!

bye
Norman