Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2007/10/08 15:04:43 UTC

[VOTE] Cayenne releases 1.2.4 and 2.0.4

I just uploaded the release artifacts here:

    http://people.apache.org/~aadamchik/release/1.2.4/
    http://people.apache.org/~aadamchik/release/2.0.4/

Both have been tested with the following databases:

   HSQLDB
   PostgreSQL
   MySQL
   Derby
   Frontbase
   OpenBase
   Oracle
   SQLServer
   Sybase

All test pass, except for the two database-specific issues - CAY-729
for FrontBase and CAY-874 for Oracle. Those are not new - they
existed in the previous releases, and haven't been considered show-
stoppers.

Please cast your vote.

(here is my +1)

Andrus

Re: [VOTE] Cayenne releases 1.2.4 and 2.0.4

Posted by Tore Halset <ha...@pvv.ntnu.no>.
+1

Nice work as usual Andrus!

Posted by Aristedes Maniatis <ar...@maniatis.org>.

> I just uploaded the release artifacts here:
>
>    http://people.apache.org/~aadamchik/release/1.2.4/
>    http://people.apache.org/~aadamchik/release/2.0.4/

+1 from me. I am unable to test these in any production system since
I am only using 3.0 now, but I've looked through the files and made a
small trivial commit to some docs (which aren't necessary to be part
of this release but are there for the next release).

Nice work Andrus.

Ari Maniatis

-------------------------->
Aristedes Maniatis
phone +61 2 9660 9700
PGP fingerprint 08 57 20 4B 80 69 59 E2  A9 BF 2D 48 C2 20 0C C8

Re: [VOTE] Cayenne releases 1.2.4 and 2.0.4

Posted by Kevin Menard <km...@servprise.com>.
A little delayed, but +1 from me as well.  It took a little longer to test
since, like Ari, I have now moved over to 3.0 for all production code.

--
Kevin

Re: [VOTE] Cayenne releases 1.2.4 and 2.0.4

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.