Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Gary Gregory <gg...@seagullsw.com> on 2003/09/01 22:03:27 UTC

RE: [pcollections][PROPOSAL] Primitive collections - new sandbox component from [collections]

(back from vacation)

I like [primitives]

Since primitives are not going away, a project help with all things
primitives seems like a good idea. If all it does at first is collections,
that's a great start. I am sure there will be other things to add latter.

Gary