Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Rick Reumann <ma...@reumann.net> on 2002/07/16 22:33:24 UTC

getting nested tags to work with DynaActionForm???

I had an ArrayList property set in my DynaActionForm and it worked
fine with the nested tag in displaying the information from the beans
in the ArrayList of this DynaActionForm. The problem however came when
I when I hit submit with the updated information. I kept getting
BeanUtils.populate errors with no index value set for 'field.xxxx[0]'.
Sorry can't cite the exact error since I now went to using a typical
ActionForm and the nested tag page submits fine.

Is there something special I need to do in order to get
DynamicActionForms to work with Nested tags?

Rick
mailto:maillist@reumann.net