Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by hexiaojuan <he...@163.com> on 2016/07/11 07:36:04 UTC

when I set the connection.sendTimeout=1000 to the connection uri.The program throw the excepton: Invalid connect parameters

hi all,
    when I set the uri of  ActiveMQConnectionFactory, I set the
connection.sendTimeout=1000,the program throw the execption:Invalid connect
parameters. I learn from this wiki---
"http://activemq.apache.org/cms/configuring.html " to know that it is true
when I set that.anyone can tell me how to set this parameters
correctly,thank you!!

Re: when I set the connection.sendTimeout=1000 to the connection uri.The program throw the excepton: Invalid connect parameters

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
To be clear: are you using the CMS (C++) library to whose documentation you
referred?  Or are you using the Java or C# (NMS) APIs?

Also, you're more likely to get a response if you post the code in question
rather than just describing it.

Tim