Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Chris Howe <cj...@yahoo.com> on 2007/03/10 03:00:04 UTC

Webtools Work at Hackathon?

As per http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/ZwU I was going to do some expanded
feature work on webtools over the weekend.  I'm only seeing two small
changes; one small layout change and one to change a default checkbox
behavior.  Was there further work that hasn't been checked in or was
webtools not worked on over the week?
TIA for the headsup!

Chris

Re: Webtools Work at Hackathon?

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@yahoo.com>.
I posted what I have so far on Jira. Have at it.

Chris Howe <cj...@yahoo.com> wrote: Adrian,
Thanks for the update.  Just UI work?  I want to make sure I don't go
working on something that's already been made ten times better than
where my imagination is with it as far as processing services, etc.  I
imagine as long as I output the same result sets, it shouldn't
conflict.

--- Adrian Crum  wrote:

> Chris,
>
> Thanks for checking. Yes, I have refactored Webtools to eliminate
> JSPs and to clean up the UI a little. It's a major overhaul and I'm
> almost done. Expect to see a patch contributed in the next day or
> two.
>
> -Adrian
>

> Chris Howe  wrote: As per
> http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/ZwU I was going to do some expanded
> feature work on webtools over the weekend.  I'm only seeing two small
> changes; one small layout change and one to change a default checkbox
> behavior.  Was there further work that hasn't been checked in or was
> webtools not worked on over the week?
> TIA for the headsup!
>
> Chris

> TV dinner still cooling?