Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by Shiyan Xu <xu...@gmail.com> on 2022/05/05 01:46:58 UTC

Release manager for 0.11.1 and 0.12.0

Hi everyone,

I'd like to call for volunteers for release managers for the next minor and
major releases. It'll be beneficial to have RM appointed from the beginning
of a release cycle and overseeing the whole process. Anyone interested
please reply to this. Thanks.

--
Best,
Shiyan

Re: Release manager for 0.11.1 and 0.12.0

Posted by Shiyan Xu <xu...@gmail.com>.
Awesome. Thanks, Sagar.

Posted by sagar sumit <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi folks,

Posted by Shiyan Xu <xu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shiyan Xu <xu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Y Ethan Guo <et...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shiyan Xu <xu...@gmail.com>.
Additional info to share: we're targeting end of May for 0.11.1 and end of
June for 0.12.0

--
Best,
Shiyan