Posted to user@giraph.apache.org by Gianmarco De Francisci Morales <gd...@apache.org> on 2012/07/31 21:01:33 UTC

Cleaning _bsp/_defaultZkManagerDir/job_XXXX after the job finishes

Hi,
is there a way to tell Giraph to remove the temporary files
in _bsp/_defaultZkManagerDir/job_XXXX after the job ends?

Gianmarco

Re: Cleaning _bsp/_defaultZkManagerDir/job_XXXX after the job finishes

Posted by Gianmarco De Francisci Morales <gd...@apache.org>.
Hi Eugene,
Thanks for answering.
I am not sure it is working.
I see my _bsp directory on HDFS getting filled with each job I launch.
Does you patch apply only to local mode?

Cheers,
--
Gianmarco

Posted by Eugene Koontz <ek...@hiro-tan.org>.