Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Christopher Mills <ch...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/22 17:44:36 UTC

Autolearn is OFF

All my headers say autolearn=no, yet, i have in my local.cf both of these
settings:

bayes_auto_learn  1
auto_learn 1

neither one works with or without the other it seems. Am I doing something
wrong?

Re: Autolearn is OFF

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Aug 22, 2006 at 10:44:36AM -0500, Christopher Mills wrote:
> All my headers say autolearn=no, yet, i have in my local.cf both of these
> settings:
>
> bayes_auto_learn  1
> auto_learn 1
>
> neither one works with or without the other it seems. Am I doing something
> wrong?

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/AutolearningNotWorking

BTW, "bayes_auto_learn 1" is the default, and "auto_learn" isn't a valid
config option anymore.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
But let me tell you, the slim lazy Homer you knew is dead.  Now I'm a

 		-- Homer Simpson
 		   King-Size Homer