Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Uday Jami <ud...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/27 05:51:14 UTC

Spark-Solr connector version to be used

Hello All,

I am having solr 5.5.2 in my HDP cluster. To integrate it with spark
version 2.2.0 can i use the latest spark-solr connector version  3.3.4
<http://search.maven.org/#artifactdetails%7Ccom.lucidworks.spark%7Cspark-solr%7C3.3.3%7Cjar>
.

As per the https://github.com/lucidworks/spark-solr url, 3.3.4 connector
version is being used for solr version  7.1.0.
If i use it for solr 5.5.2, will i face issues. As per client requirement i
need to use only solr 5.5.2 version.

Thanks,
Uday

Re: Spark-Solr connector version to be used

Posted by Uday Jami <ud...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Shawn. Sure, will check with Lucidworks.

Thanks,
Uday

Posted by Shawn Heisey <ap...@elyograg.org>.