Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by hai boon chin <ch...@yahoo.com> on 2003/05/19 21:47:09 UTC

2.0.3 performance degradation

Anyone knows of performance degradation issue of
cocoon 2.0.3? I didn't find any from the archive. We
are running a site that has low traffic (30,000
hit/day), the performance of cocoon apps dropped from
400ms to 5 seconds after 3 days.  We are thinking of
upgrading to 2.0.4 but it would be waste of effort if
it is not fixed in 2.0.4. Anyone can point me to a bug
fix related to this?

cheers
boon

Re: 2.0.3 performance degradation