Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org> on 2008/12/03 21:34:45 UTC

[VOTE] Release DayTrader v2.1.3

All,

I've prepared a release candidate of DayTrader 2.1.3 for your review and
vote.  This release can only be installed on Geronimo 2.1.3 server or later.

The source level is Rev723010 from the following svn branch:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/daytrader/branches/2.1.3/

When the release vote is approved, I will svn mv the code to:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/daytrader/tags/2.1.3/

The following staging directory contains the maven artifacts to be released:
http://people.apache.org/~dwoods/staging-repo/daytrader/

For your convenience, you can add the following as a plugin repo to
install DayTrader as a plugin from the staging repo:
http://people.apache.org/~dwoods/

The README and source files can be found here:
http://people.apache.org/~dwoods/staging-repo/README-daytrader.txt
http://people.apache.org/~dwoods/staging-repo/daytrader/org/apache/geronimo/daytrader/daytrader/2.1.3/daytrader-2.1.3-src.zip

When the release vote is approved, the maven artifacts will be moved to
the m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository at Apache.

[ ] +1 Release DayTrader 2.1.3
[ ] 0 No opinion
[ ] -1 Do not release DayTrader 2.1.3 (please provide rationale)

The voting will be open for 72 hours or until we have enough votes,
whichever is longer.

-Donald

Re: [VOTE] Release DayTrader v2.1.3

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
Still need people to look at this....

-Donald

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
My +1.

Ran the maven rat plugin on the source and verified all the source files
contained the required headers.  The build used the maven ianal plugin
to verify that the LICENSE/NOTICE files were included in the artifacts.

Verified that the DayTrader :: Tomcat plugin could be installed from the
staging repo to the geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.1.3 assembly.

Performed a local build and verified that the daytrader-ear-2.1.3.ear
and dayTrader-derby-plan.xml could be deployed on a
geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.1.3 assembly via the deployer.

-Donald

Re: [VOTE] Release DayTrader v2.1.3 - Cancelled

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
Canceling this vote, due to lack of interest.

-Donald

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.

Posted by Forrest Xia <fo...@gmail.com>.
Donald,

You know, I have some patches for daytrader trunk, but they should be
applicable for 2.1.3. Do we expect to include those patches to 2.1.3?

Forrest

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
Donald,

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.