Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Nigel Magnay <ni...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/24 15:36:33 UTC

trinidad tree & PPR?

Hi there

I'm successfully using the tr:tree control with a custom TreeModel behind it.

Some of the documentation implies that I ought to be able to do some
kind of AJAX things with this tree - e.g when a node is expanded, just
re-render that part of the tree rather than the whole page.

Unfortunately I can't seem to find out how to do this - is it possible ?

Re: trinidad tree & PPR?

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
please use the MyFaces lists.

--