Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Gary Shea <sh...@gtsdesign.com> on 2003/08/12 05:40:04 UTC

Re: adding comments/attachments in scarab

Thanks Scott.  So far nothing has happened (so far as I can tell...).
Should I just forget that acct, open a new one, and repost the bug report?
Tacky, but effective...

        Gary

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>.
Gary Shea wrote:

>Thanks Scott.  So far nothing has happened (so far as I can tell...).
>Should I just forget that acct, open a new one, and repost the bug report?
>Tacky, but effective...

I have corresponded with John McNally off list.  He has updated your role
to Developer so you should now be able to add comments, etc.

I should also be getting admin access so that I can fix this type of
problem in the future.

Cheers,

Scott

--