Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by forestGan <10...@qq.com> on 2019/03/19 02:13:24 UTC

回复: Road Map for deploying Fineract CN

Hey guys,

I dont know where to ask questions, since somebody ask me to follow the mailist, so I try to find help here.
I am trying to launch and refactor fineract CN on with blockchain service. All compile errors on windows already be
fixed, but met memory problem when I try to launch all service on my computer locally, so I wonder would anybody

can provice more info for launching this project, that'll be really appreciated!

Brs,
Walter

Posted by forestGan <10...@qq.com>.
Sorry, thx.

Can you re-iterate your question on a new thread? That way it does get
mixed with the discussion in the current thread.

Then I can answer your question there.

Posted by Courage Angeh <co...@gmail.com>.
Hi Walter,