Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Nicos Maris <ni...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/03 14:44:00 UTC

DatabaseClient at async example

Hello,

I have a short question about the following example in your documentation.

https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.6/dev/stream/operators/asyncio.html

Which is the package and the maven dependency of the class DatabaseClient?

I am building a Proof of Concept based on the above documentation and
mariaDB.

Re: DatabaseClient at async example

Posted by Nicos Maris <ni...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Amit.

I will start with the following and see how it goes.

 <dependency>
    <groupId>io.vertx</groupId>
    <artifactId>vertx-jdbc-client</artifactId>
    <version>3.3.3</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
    <groupId>org.mariadb.jdbc</groupId>
<artifactId>mariadb-java-client</artifactId>
    <version>1.5.5</version>
</dependency>

Posted by Amit Jain <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nicos,