Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by Jeremy Daggett <je...@RACKSPACE.COM> on 2014/06/02 16:38:29 UTC

Re: Clojure support

I am up totally up for it as well. I have wanted to work with Clojure for the past couple of years. There may be some good synergy with Toni being in the same office building here. :)

/jd

From: Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org>>
Date: Saturday, May 31, 2014 at 9:10 AM
To: "user@jclouds.apache.org<ma...@jclouds.apache.org>" <us...@jclouds.apache.org>>
Cc: Antoni Batchelli | PalletOps <tb...@palletops.com>>
Subject: Re: Clojure support

With my limited knowledge of Clojure, but mi willing to learn, I will make my best to put the Chef bindings up to date, and hopefully I will then be in a better place to give a hand in the compute bindings too.

El 30/05/2014 22:24, "Everett Toews" <ev...@rackspace.com>> escribió:
On May 27, 2014, at 1:57 PM, Andrew Gaul <ga...@apache.org>> wrote:

> Repeating my request for a Clojure maintainer.  In addition to making
> evolving the APIs more difficult, jclouds has a 3 year stale dependency
> on Clojure, 1.3 vs. 1.6.  I will ask the development team to drop
> support unless someone volunteers to maintain it.

I’ve chatted with Toni and we’ll be combining forces to maintain it along with anyone else who wants to chip in.

To help get my feet wet, one of the first things I’ll be doing is updating the examples.

Thanks,
Everett