Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Costa Basil <co...@yahoo.ca> on 2007/02/01 03:28:31 UTC

Myfaces 1.1.1 -> Myfaces 1.1.5 migration question

Is the MyFaces 1.1.5 snapshot production stable? Would you put it in a production environment? If not, which version would you recommend me to upgrade to?

Thanks

Re: Myfaces 1.1.1 -> Myfaces 1.1.5 migration question

Posted by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

We're using 1.1.5 snapshot with no problems in production.

Cagatay