Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Venkata Aleti <VA...@ctisinc.com> on 2004/03/04 16:43:47 UTC

Help on mapping multiple records with formbean.

Hi
I have a view that include multiple editable rows , each row represents
Employee information.
Here view contains any number of rows, its dynamic. Now I want map this view
to form bean so that I can
Validate the user inputs and display error messages if any errors exist .
Right now I have one solution providing index properties in the view.

Please can you help me with the examples.

View
----

|name         | age |empno| deptno |Description     |
|scott        | 23  |100  | 10     |xxxx            |
|peter        | 33  |200  | 10     |xxxx            |
|sunny        | 34  |300  | 40     |xxxx            |
|reddy        | 24  |400  | 30     |xxxx            |
|tom          | 56  |500  | 10     |xxxx            |

      ---------
     | Submit  |
      ---------

Thank you.
Regards
Venkata Aleti

RE: Help on mapping multiple records with formbean.

Posted by Andrew Hill <an...@gridnode.com>.
Do not cross-post to the developer list like that.
The developer list is not the place to post user questions.

Have you looked at the keyboard monkey tutorial yet?
http://www.k [LINK CENSORED FOR CROSSPOSTING.]

;->

oh all right...
here it is: