Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/28 16:33:53 UTC

MSUREFIRE-134

Hi guys,

Before I go spinning my wheels in the surefire source too much I was
wondering if anyone here was more familiar than myself with the classloading
semantics involved with the surefire -plugin -> Surefire Booter execution?

I've made comments on what I've discovered so far but if anyone has any
general guidance suggestions I'd appreciate it. I'm focusing in around the
SurefirePlugin classpath configuration of the booter right now as the source
of the problem but might be way off. Details are explained in the JIRA
issue.

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSUREFIRE-134

--
Jesse Kuhnert
Tacos/Tapestry, team member/developer

dojo/tapestry/tacos/hivemind.

Re: MSUREFIRE-134

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
I just wanted to point out that this effectively makes the testng support in
surefire "broken" for a good number of users.

Anyone hoping to use testng tests with annotations at least...

Re: MSUREFIRE-134

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.