Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Huizhi Lu <hz...@apache.org> on 2021/01/19 08:49:10 UTC

Rate Quota

Hey ZK Experts,

I am actively looking into the request throttling/quota feature. I
recalled that at the zookeeper meetup, Facebook presented a rate quota
per client (see attached pic) feature. But I can't find it in any zk
doc or code. Is the feature available? If not, is there any reason?

Thanks!
-Huizhi

Re: Rate Quota

Posted by Li Wang <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi Huizhi,

Thank you so much for the picture. I am able to see the attachment.

Yes, let's keep following on it. The feature is very useful, especially in
a multi-tenant environment.

Is there any discussion or JIRA ticket for exposing quota related metrics
so the clients can monitor the quota usage and alert on the quota level?

Best,

Li

Re: Rate Quota

Posted by Huizhi Lu <ih...@gmail.com>.