Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by "Shute, James" <ja...@lehman.com> on 2006/06/06 19:34:12 UTC

Mail Notifier self-replication

Hi,

I'm using 1.0.3 and am having a problem with one of my (Maven 1)
projects.  Every time the build runs it adds copies of the configured
Mail Notifiers, so I get an ever expanding number of emails.  It looks
like it's doubling each time.

Other projects are building ok.  The main difference with this one is
that it's a multi-project build, (i.e. my target is clean:clean
multiproject:install) - don't know if that's relevant or not.

The other difference is that when I imported the pom the initial mail
notifier it created looks slightly different to those for the other
projects, in that the ones that work have the 1st notifier with a From
value of "Project", where as this one only has "User" notifiers.

I can't see anything in any of the mail archives that might help -
anybody got any ideas?

thanks

James

Re: Mail Notifier self-replication

Posted by Carlo Bonamico <c....@set-network.com>.
Hi Shute,
 I have the same problem and already created a jira bug report for this.

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-678

It should be fixed in the source tree, but I am not sure when the next
release will be.

Carlo