Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Sandeep Gururaj <gu...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/05 07:14:54 UTC

[TRINIDAD] Support for IE 11

Hello All,

I want to know which version of Apache MyFaces and Apache MyFaces Trinidad
support Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 browser. How can I download it?

What I notice on the download page (
http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/download.html) is Trinidad 2.0.1 as
latest. However, I notice rendering issues resulting in following
exception on IE 11 with version 2.0.1. Any idea?

java.lang.NullPointerException at
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.ui.RootRenderingContext.getRendererManager

Thanks

~Sandeep

Re: [TRINIDAD] Support for IE 11

Posted by Sandeep Gururaj <gu...@gmail.com>.
Hello Mike and Harald,

Thanks for the update. With Trinidad 2.1.0, I am able to work on IE 11.

Similarly, do you know if there is a new version in Trinidad 1.2.x series
compatible with JSF 1.2 and works on IE 11? Because I need to make my
application working for both JSF 1.2 and JSF 2.

Thanks
~Sandeep

Posted by Mike Calmus <mi...@calmus.org>.