Posted to users@camel.apache.org by bonez05 <th...@osu.edu> on 2015/05/06 22:57:51 UTC

Destroying Dynamically Add Routes

I'm adding dynamic routes during runtime by using

context.addRoutes(new MyDynamicRouteBuilder(...) )

I need a custom *.from()* location, which to my understanding I can't do
with DynamicRouter EIP..

context.addRoutes does not return a route id ... do I need to stop and
shutdown the route when its done? How do I do this?

Thanks

Re: Destroying Dynamically Add Routes

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Yeah you can assign the route id with .routeId then you know the id.
Then you can stop and remove the routes by its id.

On Wed, May 6, 2015 at 10:57 PM, bonez05 <th...@osu.edu> wrote:
> I'm adding dynamic routes during runtime by using
>
> context.addRoutes(new MyDynamicRouteBuilder(...) )
>
> I need a custom *.from()* location, which to my understanding I can't do
> with DynamicRouter EIP..
>
> context.addRoutes does not return a route id ... do I need to stop and
> shutdown the route when its done? How do I do this?
>
> Thanks

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cibsen@redhat.com