Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Adriano Smith <or...@sify.com> on 2004/08/25 07:12:13 UTC

XSP/output

If a System.out.println(\"\") is given in an XSP where will the output be seen?

The java console does not print it.
How can the output be seen in java console?

Re: XSP/output

Posted by Jan Hoskens <jh...@schaubroeck.be>.
You probably want logging instead of plain output, to do this in XSP:

getLogger().debug("your message here");

Look for your logs under your "cocoon/WEB-INF/logs" directory. I guess it should pop-up in core.log or sitemap.log.
(You can also use .info() , .warn() and .error() with that getLogger() function)

Kind Regards,
Jan