Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by ocean ocean <ri...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/19 16:32:39 UTC

Being rejected

My mails to this list are being rejected tdue to some silly spam score
thing. Can we fix this?

Re: Being rejected

Posted by Roger and Beth Whitcomb <Ro...@rbwhitcomb.com>.
I have seen this happen on random messages also.  And usually it is a
combination of which email address I use, plus the content.  I can (try
to) send a message from my work account and have it rejected.  Then if I
resend the exact message from my personal email account it will be accepted.

~Roger Whitcomb

Re: Being rejected

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.

Re: Being rejected