Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org> on 2011/07/12 19:43:54 UTC

[digester] Jaxenter interview about Digester3!!!

Hi all guys,
just to share with you all a small interview I had with Jaxenter today
during lunch-time, I hope that my fellows appreciate how things have
been exposed!
Agreements section is not missing! :)
Have a nice day, all the best!
Simo

[1] http://jaxenter.com/what-s-new-in-apache-commons-digester-3-0-36817.html

http://www.99soft.org/

Re: [digester] Jaxenter interview about Digester3!!!

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Dankeshen Christian, very appreciated! :)
All the best!!!
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi Martin,
The new DigesterLoader (not Deployer) is able to load all kind of
rules modules, so you can 'merge' your different Digester
configuration.
That means you can define some rules via annotations, some others via
manual binding, and let the DigesterLoader load them, i.e.

{code}
Digester digester = DigesterLoader.newLoader( new FromAnnotationsRuleModule()
{

    @Override
    protected void configureRules()
    {
        bindRulesFrom( Feed.class );
    }

}, new AbstractRulesModule()
{

    @Override
    protected void configure()
    {
        forPattern( "feed/entry" ).createObject().ofType( Entry.class )
            .then()
            .setNext( "addEntry" );
        forPattern( "feed/entry/title" ).setBeanProperty();
        forPattern( "feed/entry/link" ).setProperties().addAlias(
"href", "link" );
        forPattern( "feed/entry/updated" ).setBeanProperty();
        forPattern( "feed/entry/id" ).setBeanProperty();
        forPattern( "feed/entry/content" ).setBeanProperty();
    }

} ).newDigester();
{code}

HTH, have a nice day!!!
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Maurizio Cucchiara <mc...@apache.org>.
as I said in G+: Kudos for your great work!!!

On 12 July 2011 20:00, Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Reads great!
> Love to see things like that
>
> On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 7:43 PM, Simone Tripodi
> <si...@apache.org> wrote:
> > Hi all guys,
> > just to share with you all a small interview I had with Jaxenter today
> > during lunch-time, I hope that my fellows appreciate how things have
> > been exposed!
> > Agreements section is not missing! :)
> > Have a nice day, all the best!
> > Simo
> >
> > [1]
> http://jaxenter.com/what-s-new-in-apache-commons-digester-3-0-36817.html
> >
> > http://people.apache.org/~simonetripodi/
> > http://www.99soft.org/

> http://www.grobmeier.de

Maurizio Cucchiara

Re: [digester] Jaxenter interview about Digester3!!!

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
Reads great!

http://www.grobmeier.de

Re: [digester] Jaxenter interview about Digester3!!!

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
Reads great!

http://www.grobmeier.de