Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Pradeep Pujari <Pr...@rocketmail.com> on 2013/11/19 23:47:27 UTC

dynamic faceting in Solr 3.6

Hi Solr users,

Is it possible to have a dynamic numeric range faceting in Solr 3.6? There is some work is going on for Solr5.0 release though. I am already computing euclidean distance of the document between the user who is searching and the document. I want to display in facet format like withing 10 miles (45), within 5 miles (30) etc.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Pradeep.

Re: dynamic faceting in Solr 3.6