Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Karl Skibinski <ch...@40.to> on 2005/06/18 21:39:04 UTC

Mailing list archives

Ho,

seems the archive for the mailing list is not yet set up properly:

<ht...@incubator.apache.org>

results in:

Error occurred
Required parameter "listId" or "listName" is missing or invalid

Or is this delayed by choice?

Greetings, Charly!

Re: Mailing list archives

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>.
Already done and pushed out.  Waiting for periodic synch to make public.

geirm@apache.org

Posted by Karl Skibinski <ch...@40.to>.
H!

Re: Mailing list archives

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>.
Link fixed on website.  That was a carryover from another project.  I
had just mechanically used it w/o thinking...

geirm@apache.org

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk>.