Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Sv...@sungard.com on 2009/04/21 11:05:31 UTC

[Trinidad 1.0.10] error in TrRegExpValidator

Hi,

I was running in an issue in Trinidad. I have used the following tag
matched with my pattern. So I was going to debug the JavaScript
implementation of TrRegExpValidator.prototype.validate function and I
have seen that the match function was invoked with a wrong parameter
(instead of exactPattern, this.exactPattern was used). This would never
match because TrRegExpValidator has no member variable. Should I file a
Jira issue for this?

Best Regards,

Sven Rottstock

AW: [Trinidad 1.0.10] error in TrRegExpValidator

Posted by Sv...@sungard.com.
Ah - that's great. I have currently added the validate method of TrRegExpValidator in my JSF page. In this way all works fine.

Many thanks.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

--
Matthias Wessendorf