Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Imtiaz Ahmed H E <in...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/01 16:30:23 UTC

ESME - 266 - my fix in progress, hopefully...

Trying to fix ESME-266 since Vassil's keen on 267....

Ethan, (or someone else....),

I have an action, feed url got from the Twitter page for the search results....

every 1 mins atom:http://search.twitter.com/search.atom?q=from%3Aesjewett

After one minute I got on my home page in ESME...(I'm user imtiaz4)

from:esjewett - Twitter Search  http://search.twitter.com/search?q=from:esjewett
      imtiaz4
public 10 hours ago  url:HTRLNO5RJ4JIUH2P

and I can click on the search.twitter.com url but not on the apparently shortened one.

This is not what Ethan says he got (as a bug) in the Jira issue ESME-266 to quote, "This action will put content from the page "http://search.twitter.com/search?q=+from%3Aesjewett" into the timeline instead of content from the atom feed "http://search.twitter.com/search.atom?q=+from%3Aesjewett". "

Do clarify/explain/educate...

Imtiaz

Re: ESME - 266 - my fix in progress, hopefully...

Posted by Vassil Dichev <vd...@apache.org>.
Done. Sorry for taking over this message, but I knew what I had done
wrong and how to fix it right away.
Vassil

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks

Posted by Vassil Dichev <vd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Vassil Dichev <vd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Vassil Dichev <vd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Imtiaz Ahmed H E <in...@gmail.com>.
I'm looking into this thing...good education for me....

Well, none of the following seem to work...
http://twitter.com/statuses/friends_timeline/138312412.rss      (copied from
RSS link on my home page in twitter)
http://twitter.com/statuses/user_timeline/imtiazahmedhe.atom

I constantly get exceptions in the Tomcat window....

INFO - basic authentication scheme selected
INFO - No credentials available for BASIC 'Twitter API'@twitter.com:80
WARN - Cookie rejected: "$Version=0; k=122.166.132.49.1283416574217413;
$Path=/;
 $Domain=.twitter.com". Illegal domain attribute ".twitter.com". Domain of
origi
n: "twitter.com"
WARN - Cookie rejected: "$Version=0;
_twitter_sess=BAh7CDoPY3JlYXRlZF9hdGwrCBLJl
tEqAToHaWQiJWUzNmM2MDJlMzAwYWI0%250ANDgwZTI1YzQyMTM1ZWZmNTUxIgpmbGFzaElDOidBY3Rp
b25Db250cm9sbGVy%250AOjpGbGFzaDo6Rmxhc2hIYXNoewAGOgpAdXNlZHsA--f444c2f2e03a6cf82
db8c3808bc0a27bfdd26066; $Path=/; $Domain=.twitter.com". Illegal domain
attribut
e ".twitter.com". Domain of origin: "twitter.com"
INFO - basic authentication scheme selected
INFO - No credentials available for BASIC 'Twitter API'@twitter.com:80
ERROR - Actor threw an exception
java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -3
        at java.lang.String.charAt(String.java:686)
        at org.apache.esme.external.Feed.fixDateString(Feed.scala:94)
        at org.apache.esme.external.Feed.parseInternetDate(Feed.scala:86)
        at org.apache.esme.external.AtomFeed.getDate(AtomFeed.scala:66)
        at
org.apache.esme.external.Feed$$anonfun$apply$1$$anonfun$apply$3.apply
(Feed.scala:54)
        at
org.apache.esme.external.Feed$$anonfun$apply$1$$anonfun$apply$3.apply
(Feed.scala:48)
        at scala.Seq$class.map(Seq.scala:280)
        at
scala.RandomAccessSeq$Mutable$$anon$11.map(RandomAccessSeq.scala:109)

        at
org.apache.esme.external.Feed$$anonfun$apply$1.apply(Feed.scala:48)
        at
org.apache.esme.external.Feed$$anonfun$apply$1.apply(Feed.scala:47)
        at scala.List.flatMap(List.scala:1132)
        at org.apache.esme.external.Feed.apply(Feed.scala:47)
        at org.apache.esme.external.Feed.apply(Feed.scala:37)
        at
org.apache.esme.actor.MessagePullActor$MessagePullActor$$anonfun$mess
ageHandler$2.apply(MessagePullActor.scala:85)
        at
org.apache.esme.actor.MessagePullActor$MessagePullActor$$anonfun$mess
ageHandler$2.apply(MessagePullActor.scala:71)
        at
net.liftweb.actor.LiftActor$class.execTranslate(LiftActor.scala:354)
        at
org.apache.esme.actor.MessagePullActor$MessagePullActor.execTranslate
(MessagePullActor.scala:66)
        at
net.liftweb.actor.SpecializedLiftActor$class.net$liftweb$actor$Specia
lizedLiftActor$$proc2(LiftActor.scala:244)
        at
net.liftweb.actor.SpecializedLiftActor$$anonfun$net$liftweb$actor$Spe
cializedLiftActor$$processMailbox$1.apply(LiftActor.scala:165)
        at
net.liftweb.actor.SpecializedLiftActor$$anonfun$net$liftweb$actor$Spe
cializedLiftActor$$processMailbox$1.apply(LiftActor.scala:165)
        at
net.liftweb.actor.SpecializedLiftActor$class.around(LiftActor.scala:1
79)
        at
org.apache.esme.actor.MessagePullActor$MessagePullActor.around(Messag
ePullActor.scala:66)
        at
net.liftweb.actor.SpecializedLiftActor$class.net$liftweb$actor$Specia
lizedLiftActor$$processMailbox(LiftActor.scala:164)
        at
net.liftweb.actor.SpecializedLiftActor$$anonfun$3$$anonfun$apply$1.ap
ply(LiftActor.scala:128)
        at
net.liftweb.actor.SpecializedLiftActor$$anonfun$3$$anonfun$apply$1.ap
ply(LiftActor.scala:128)
        at
net.liftweb.actor.LAScheduler$$anonfun$1$$anon$1$$anon$2.run(LiftActo
r.scala:44)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExec
utor.java:886)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor
.java:908)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

Imtiaz

Posted by Ethan Jewett <es...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Vassil Dichev <vd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ethan Jewett <es...@gmail.com>.